The original farm headquarters for the Australian Agricultural Companies Warrah station was at 'Old Warrah', now owned by the Geoff Symonds family. The original homestead on the site was burnt down in 1896,
and there is no remains left. However there is a few other buildings remaining, and they are worth a look. Warrah Station was then moved to it's present site, the other side of Warrah Creek, and a new homestead, sheering shed and other infrastructure built.